Pests Be Gone Organic Dog Bug Spray
When nice weather finally rolls around, the last thing you want to think about is Pest Control! You just want your dog to be able to play outside and have fun without the worry of fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes!
~Created and Hand-Crafted by a Certified Aromatherapist with training in Animal Aromatherapy~
Made with only organic or wild-crafted ingredients!
Dog Safe and All Natural!!!
* Many store bought and even vet recommended flea and tick products contain toxic ingredients :(
Pests Be Gone is your answer. Created with dog safe organic or wild-crafted essential oils at a safe dilution rate, this all natural insect repellent is easy to use and smells great. Simply shake gently, then spray on your pup before they go outdoors.
Mist the entire dog (avoiding face and eyes). Re-apply as needed. Natural products tend to dissipate quicker so you will have to apply again when spending a long time outdoors. Safe for all types of dogs ages 12 weeks and up. Do not use on pregnant dogs or dogs with seizure disorders. Do not use on cats.
Quality Ingredients you can trust:
- Distilled water
- Organic unfiltered, raw Apple Cider Vinegar - the acidity of ACV helps to repel fleas and ticks
Organic/Wild-crafted essential oils:
- Cedarwood- In studies, Cedarwood has shown to be very effective at repelling ants, fire ants, and ticks
- Rose Geranium - Ticks operate mostly by sense of smell. Their front pair of legs have what are called Haller's organs, which detect smell, temperature, movement and carbon dioxide. The good thing about that is, they dislike the smell of Rose Geranium, so when you wear it, they will avoid you. (source: Natural News)
- Citronella - shown to deter insects and mosquitoes
- Lavender - this gentle oil that has been used as a bug repellent for centuries! It's great for flies and moths. *Flies actually die on our lavender buds!
- Patchouli - In a study of 38 natural oils to repel insects, Patchouli was effective up to 2 hours. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16041723
- Peppermint - known to help deter ants and spiders
- All natural emulsifier (mixes oil and water) and preservative
Comes in a 4 oz BPA free plastic spray bottle for safe carrying.
*Even though essential oils are natural and these ones are safe for dogs, they are not meant to be taken internally. Keep out of reach of dog when not in use.
Consult with your vet before use. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks.
*These products are carefully crafted by a Certified Aromatherapist. Even though, essential oils are considered safe and natural, they should not be used on babies, small children or during pregnancy/nursing unless approved by your physician. Never ingest essential oils and always purchase from an educated source.
*These products and statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent and disease.
Individual results may vary.