Panic Pause Organic Calming Spray
Sometimes our poor pups can experience fear that can't be calmed easily. Storms, trauma, and high-stress situations can cause extreme anxiety. Panic Pause is a great natural remedy to help ease their emotions. The premium oils in this blend are dog safe and very soothing.
~Created and hand-crafted by a Certified Aromatherapist with training in Animal Aromatherapy~
Made with only organic or wild-crafted ingredients!
Dog Safe and All Natural!!!
This 1 oz oil is easy to use, and the application can also encourage bonding between you and your dog. Simply pump into your hand and massage onto the dog's ear tips. Continue down the dog's spine and spend a few minutes petting and calming the pup with kind words and soft hands. The gentle and effective essential oils in this blend are known to be extremely relaxing.
Aromatherapy is an ideal natural option for dogs as their keen sense of smell allows them to respond quickly and positively to the scent. In fact, essential oils were being tested on animals in the early 1900s by famed aromatherapist, Rene Maurice Gattefosse. After that, aromatherapy became common place in French veterinary medicine. In more recent years, safety, experience, and extensive training has brought it to light in America as an effective natural treatment for dogs.
Quality Ingredients you can trust:
- A carrier oil blend of Organic Jojoba and Grapeseed oil. Non-greasy and hypo-allergenic
Organic/wild-crafted essential oils:
- Green Mandarin - contains anthranilic acids so it is intensely calming and can help calm fear, anxiety, and stress
- Sweet Marjoram - useful in blends for calming, can have sedative effects
- Ylang Ylang - a comforting oil that balances blends, so relaxing it almost has a narcotic effect
- Roman Chamomile - contains intensely calming esters that soothe the central nervous system
- Lemon Balm (Melissa) - a highly prized and expensive oil that is great for trauma, helps with sensitive beings, eases anxious depression
- Neroli - another costly and treasured oil, amazing for bringing tranquility, helps calm by lowering blood pressure and cortisol levels
- Valerian - an extremely sedative oil, used for centuries in soothing dogs and horses
*Even though essential oils are natural and these ones are safe for dogs, they are not meant to be taken internally. Keep out of reach of dog when not in use.
Consult with your vet before use. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks.
*These products are carefully crafted by a Certified Aromatherapist. Even though, essential oils are considered safe and natural, they should not be used on babies, small children or during pregnancy/nursing unless approved by your physician. Never ingest essential oils and always purchase from an educated source.
*These products and statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent and disease.
Individual results may vary.