Pamper My Spot Organic Itch Relief for Dogs
Your poor pup is scratching again! Allergies, hot spots, itchy, irritated skin can cause not only a serious annoyance to you and your dog, but also health issues and hair loss. Tackling the problem naturally with Pamper My Spot is a great holistic option to help heal the inflamed skin.
~Created and hand-crafted by a Certified Aromatherapist with training in Animal Aromatherapy~
Made with only organic or wild-crafted ingredients!
Dog Safe and All Natural!!!
Pamper My Spot is a nourishing blend of herbal infused oils and anti-inflammatory essential oils to soothe and heal painful and itchy skin.
TO USE: Carefully trim back fur around the affected area and clean wound. Pump oil onto fingertips, then apply to hot spot/irritated skin up to 3 times per day. Do not let dog lick the area once applied.
Quality Ingredients you can trust:
- Organic fractionated coconut oil that has been infused with healing organic herbs
- Calendula- antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial. Very gentle and calming to skin.
- Chamomile- anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic. Incredibly soothing for delicate skin.
- Chickweed - anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antifungal. Helps relieve itching and irritation
Organic/wild-crafted essential oils:
- Lavender- anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that's irritated, very gentle oil
- Geranium - great anti-fungal, helps prevent infection
- Niaouli -a safe anti-fungal alternative to Tea Tree, anti-histamine helps alleviate allergy reactions
- Thyme Linalool - a dog safe Thyme oil, anti-bacterial and ant-fungal, powerful but not harsh, balances skin
- Roman Chamomile - helps reduce spasms and pain which is very calming for irritated skin
1 oz pump bottle.
*Even though essential oils are natural and these ones are safe for dogs, they are not meant to be taken internally. Keep out of reach of dog when not in use.
Consult with your vet before use.
Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks.
*These products are carefully crafted by a Certified Aromatherapist. Even though, essential oils are considered safe and natural, they should not be used on babies, small children or during pregnancy/nursing unless approved by your physician.
Never ingest essential oils and always purchase from an educated source.
*These products and statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent and disease.
Individual results may vary.